Indie Artist Dr. Yobb's Journal Of Music, Art And Other Various Creative Endevors

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh, Singer, Sing Me a Song!

oh singer, sing me a song
that i can related to when a loves gone wrong
oh, singer sing me a song
that i can relate to when our love goes wrong

tell me my pain is a passing thing.
tell me the river is wide but it's the length that brings us
closer to the truest of loves.
tell me how i can fly when i don't give up.

oh, take my mind away
if just for a moment
or an extended stay.
oh, give me just a little while
so i can escape the pain
like an innocent child

tell me the wrentching in my heart
is almost over. tell me i'm bound to start up
a brand new kind of life.
tell me how to rid myself of all the strife.
and i didn't need her love anyway.
i'll be perfectly fine once the pain goes away.

oh, singer sing me a song
that i can relate to when a love goes wrong
oh, singer sing me a song
that i can relate to when a love goes wrong

oh, rid me of my mind
i want to forget the flashbacks in time
oh take these thoughts away
of how we fit together like a spoon in a tray of more spoons
and how my heart would swoon
when i looked in her eye uder an intimate moon

No comments: